Lets do it together
Join my network, add your name to my list and I will be reaching out to you to see how we can work together towards our common goal. #endmassincarceration
Add your Organization to my Network
When the architects of this republic wrote the magnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, there was a promise that all Americans would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Our prison systems have become the opposite. They have reclassified these incarcerated individuals as second-class citizens and denied them the right to proper care, rehabilitation, and sentencing guidelines that are supported by science and facts rather than just gut and feelings.
But we refuse to believe that nothing can be done. We refuse to define all of them as monsters that cannot rehabilitate. We choose to believe society should be accountable as part of the problem. Many of them were victims before the crime even happened. Mental illness, broken homes, poverty, and drug addiction are on the rise, and we cannot deny that these factors have a direct relationship to the mass incarceration of this country.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping